Do You Want to be Part of a Winning Team?
We are a dynamic organization that has achieved
a competitive edge through consistently
delivering results for our customers in
strategic alignment, process re-design, business
analysis and implementation. We offer an
intellectually stimulating, mentoring
environment, with the potential to develop and
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join
our expanding team. This is an exceptional
opportunity for strong individuals to assume
positions in a client-facing role. As a BYTE
Tech consultant, you will focus on projects
within our core competencies:
* CREATE: Redesigning process, technology and
organization for the enterprise, department or
* SELECT: Aligning project choices at the
division / program level with organizational
* PLAN: Evaluating and optimizing different
portfolio roadmap scenarios given their resource
* MANAGE: Ensuring and controlling continuous
alignment throughout implementation.
You will assume challenging roles and
responsibilities such as:
* Facilitate the decision making process for
prioritization and optimization of project
* Define and implement business and technology
* Take responsibility for all aspects of the
project life cycle on the client site.
* Participate in the design and implementation
of new business processes and infrastructure
* Implement program management related controls
and report to senior management.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in BYTE
Tech's fast paced, intense working environment?
Do you consider yourself a thought leader? Do
you have experience in relevant industries and
A BYTE Tech consultant is an individual with:
* A responsible, responsive, open attitude and
an ability to blend into different client
environments. Able to grasp the nuances of an
organization's internal forces; skilled at
determining required information and resourceful
enough to obtain it.
* A confident, assertive attitude and the
ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding
and changing environment. Having superior
interpersonal skills; being flexible and open
minded to different perspectives.
* An abstract thinker possessing creativity and
analytical ability. Able to think "out of the
box" and bring an objective eye to the business
situation at hand; having an intuitive
understanding of business and mathematical
concepts; comfortable with translating complex
relationships into accurate models.
* A strong communicator. Able to effectively and
eloquently communicate, through verbal and
written means, with both clients and colleagues;
an attentive listener, able to separate the
essential from the extraneous; comfortable with
the role of a facilitator.
The Next Step
If you are looking to 'fast-track' your career
and assume early responsibility, we would like
to hear from you. Begin the process of becoming
a part of the BYTE Tech team by reviewing
current openings and sending your resume to: